Admission & Policy
- Admission for Govt. Quota is done by the Govt. by conducting Common Entrance Exam and counselling CENTAC
- Admission for Management quota is done by THE ASSOCIATION by conducting Common Entrance examination under the
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION to B.SC NURSING
- As per pre-requisite admission to the management quota to B.Sc (N) Degree Course, Candidates must have appeared in CETPPPC
- For admission to B.Sc (N) Degree Course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary admission requirements prescribed by Government of Puducherry/ Pondicherry University for that degree course
- Candidates should be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2016. However, no upper age limit has been prescribed
Duration :- 4 YEARS
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN, BScN) also known in some countries as a Bachelor of Nursing (BN) or Bachelor of Science (BS) with a Major in Nursing is an academic degree in the science and principles of nursing, granted by an accredited tertiary education provider..
Duration :- 2 YEARS
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, commonly known as ANM, is a village-level female health worker in India who is known as the first contact person between the community and the health services. ANMs are regarded as the grass-roots workers in the health organisation pyramid.